If you want to change the PIN/Password provided to you by the company, then you can do so by following the method explained below:
1. Go to Rite Aid’s My Benefits Center website @ https://riteaid.benefitcenter.com
2. Underneath Support, click on the Change My PIN option.
2. Enter your Employee ID, current PIN, New PIN, and re-enter the new PIN.
3. Verify CAPTCHA by clicking on the checkbox.
4. Finally, click on the Submit button and follow the instruction to change your PIN.
Note: PIN must be numeric, should be between 6 to 10 digits. It should not contain more than two repeating characters and there should be no space or non-numeric characters.