Associates are an integral part of any part of the organization, and so is the case with the Home Deport workforce. Currently employs around 385,000 associates which makes it the fifth-largest employer of the companies listed on the S&P 500. To keep the workforce motivated and competitive, Home Depot introduced a web portal (myTHDHR.com) for employees to manage their information and also keep in touch with company updates.
Some of the advantages of using myTHDHR:
- Review ones associate profile.
- Ability to view and print historical pay slips and tax statements.
- Update your tax withholdings.
- Updated or activate direct deposit information.
- Opportunity to enroll in or activate a payroll card online.
- Edit mailing address.
- Access to enroll in or change your Homer Fund deduction
- Evaluate Leave of Absence (LOA) information.
- Ability to check Leave of Absence (LOA) Status.