To create an account for UHC Jarvis login, you must have an Optum ID or One Healthcare ID. One Healthcare ID is your single sign-on ID for any applications that are connected to One Healthcare ID, it is a simple, and secured identity management solution. Once you have your OneHealthCare ID, you can use it to access any associated applications, reset your password, customize your profile or recover your OneHealthCare ID.
Optum ID is similar to OneHealthCare ID. If you have Optum ID, then it is registered as your OneHealthCare ID so you don’t have to register for a separate OneHealthCare ID. With Optum ID, you can continue using and login to your account. If you don’t have Optum or OneHealthCare ID, then you can create one by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the link https://identity.onehealthcareid.com/app/index.html#/registration from your browser and provide your first and last name, your email address, and then create OneHealthCare ID which is your Username. So it should be 6 to 50 characters long with at least one letter, no spaces, no letters with accents, and no use of special symbols.
- Now create your password, type the password again, and at the bottom, click on the I AGREE button.
- A confirmation code will be sent to you in your specified email, click on the link. You have to click on the link at the specified time else the link will be expired and you may have to repeat the process.
- With the link, you can activate your Optum ID and complete the registration process providing all the required information.
- You will be notified with an email that you have successfully created your account.