If you no longer want to use the services of BistroMD online services, then you can cancel your subscription easily. Or if you want to skip a week or two as you will be out of town or something has come up, then also you can skip a week or two. Either way, BistroMD has provided both these services to its customers which they can take easily without any hassle.
Process to skip a week
If you don’t want to receive the food for a week or for a certain time from BistroMD, then you can do the following steps to skip your menu for a certain period.
- As usual, login to your account following the methods mentioned above.
- Then go to the section My Menu and browse to the DELIVERY section.
- III. Now scroll down to weeks you want to skip and click on the SKIP button. However, there is a deadline for you to skip a week which is Wednesday at 5 PM Eastern Time(the previous week).
If you no longer want to receive the services of BistroMD, then you can follow the methods mentioned below to cancel your subscription.
- Login to your account, then go to the MY ACCOUNT section and scroll down to the PLAN section.
- there you can see CANCEL MY PLAN option, click on it.
- III. The system will ask for your feedback and reason for your leaving, simply answer the question.
- Then click on CANCEL PROGRAM, your subscription will be canceled.
- Like above, there is also a deadline for you to cancel your subscription which is Wednesday at 5 PM Eastern Time for the week following.
- If you want to cancel your subscription after the deadline is crossed, then you have to contact their customer service as have been mentioned above.